Project of national interest
Project of National Interest
- Investment cost equal to or
greater than fifty (50) million dinars, or creation of at least five hundred
(500) jobs for a period of three years from the effective date of entry into
- Meet up one of the national
- Deduction of profits from the tax
basis within the limit of 10 years.
- Investment grant within the limit
of 1/3 of the investment cost including internal infrastructure with a ceiling
of thirty (30) million dinars.
- State participation in
- State assumption of employer’s
social contribution under wages paid to Tunisian employees for a period not
exceeding the first ten years from the effective date of entry into activity.
- Granting non-agricultural state
lands under form of long-term rental or dinar symbolic. The investor is deprived of his right to land that will be returned to the State in the event of permanent cessation of the activity.
Process for Projects of National Interest (PIN)
- Receipt of PIN applications and verification of the required documents in accordance with the information provided for within the PIN framework.
- Internal and interministerial study of the application.
- Submission of the project to the Licencing Commission at the TIA (if these projects require an authorization).
- Submission of the project to the National Incentive Commission at the TIA.
- Submission of the project to the Superior Council of Investment to make a decision.
- Publication of the governmental decree.