- Who is the data controller? The Tunisian Investment Authority (TIA) is responsible for processing your personal data.
- Which data do you collect? The data that you give us when requesting our services or information and the data collected automatically when using the site:
- Why are your data used and for what purposes? - Offer you TIA online services.
- Is there automated decision making? TIA may be required to carry out profiling as well as automated decision-making as part of its activities, mainly in order to personalize your experience on our site.
- How long are your personal data kept? We keep in our archives some of the information relating to your account, in particular for analysis purposes or for keeping our records. We will only keep your personal information for as long as is strictly necessary for the purposes set out above or to meet our legal obligations.
- What are your rights and how can you use them? In accordance with the Organic Law n ° 2004-63 dated July 27, 2004 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to consent to the collection of your personal data, to rectify, to update, access and make an opposition. You can also send a request to the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data
- Consent to personal data processing When registering at our services, TIA may require the explicit consent of users to process some personal data. For example, data on gender, age group, postal code, etc.) for profiling purposes to personalize marketing actions or for analysis and statistics purposes
- Who to contact if you have a question about the protection of personal data ? Tunisia Investment Authority is at your disposal to answer all your questions regarding the protection of personal data. For any question relating to the updating of your personal data, you can write to Tunisia Investment Authority - to the attention of the Officer in charge of access to information - Rue du Lac Huron, les berges du Lac 1, 1053 Tunis. For any questions relating to the protection of personal data, you can contact: email@example.com
- We collect and record all the information that you communicate to us via this site, in particular when requesting information.
- We use the data to better answer your requests as well as to personalize our interactions.
When you use the Tunisia Investment Authority investor’s guide, we receive certain data: connection date, page views, content used etc.
These data allow us to evaluate the audience of our site, to detect and resolve certain technical problems, but also to personalize our services and our content according to your needs and preferences.
- Improve and manage your user experience on our site.
- Check compliance with the conditions of use of TIA services.
- Manage the complaints that you can address to our services.
- Generate statistics: With your consent, your personal data (gender, age group, browsing history, etc.) can be used to generate statistics on the use of the site.
INPDP :1, Rue Mohamed Moalla, 1002, Mutuelleville, Tunis B.P. 525
phone :71 799 853 / 71 799 711
Fax:71 799 823
Guarantees and liability
The user acknowledges that Tunisia Investment Authority has an obligation regarding the
provision of services and will make its best to guarantee the accessibility of its site.
This accessibility may be suspended for maintenance or upgrade reasons, in order to
ensure the proper functioning of its sites and services, without any obligation to
inform the users beforehand under TIA responsibility.
Thus, TIAA does not offer any guarantee relating to technical issues like interruption, bad connection, networks congestion and / or computer bugs, the intrusion of unauthorized third parties or contamination by any viruses circulating on its networks and services.
TIA will not be responsible in case the interruption or deterioration of the site or the services quality is due to a case of force majeure. Exceptional bad weather, natural disasters, fires and floods, lightning, attacks, rupture and blocking of electronic telecommunications networks, damage caused by viruses that cannot be eradicated by the security means available on the market, as well as any legal or regulatory obligation or public order imposed by the competent authorities, or any other case of force majeure or fortuitous event, as defined by the Tunisian Legislation in force.
TIA endeavours to guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the information available on the site but is not responsible for the inaccuracy of these, nor for the use or the interpretation made by the users.
In general, the user offers guarantees to TIA against any recourse or action that might result in any financial consequences for any person, based on or resulting directly or indirectly from this action, or arising from the use of the TIA site.
This guarantee covers any compensation that may be due as well as attorneys' fees and court costs within a reasonable limit
Protection of the investor’s guide site
The user is not allowed to use any hardware or software likely to alter, hinder or distort the operation of the investor's guide site or to introduce any data into an TIA automated data processing system likely to alter, hinder or distort the normal functioning of the services and the site.
TIA does not guarantee against the performance and modifications of the investor's guide site, which may occur due to the quality of the Internet network and / or technical configurations, which are beyond its control.
TIA is not liable for any direct or indirect damage, including in particular loss of profits, customers, data or any other loss of intangible property, loss of profit or any other loss or damage that may result from the use or, on the contrary, the impossibility to access the investor's guide site even if TIA has been informed of the potential risk of such a damage.
Special recommendations for international users
TIA authorizes access to the Investor’s Guide Site from any other country, subject to local legislation in force and applicable restrictions. Any user accessing the site from a computer located outside Tunisia should expressly acknowledge having read, understood and accepted without reservation the terms of the Site's legal provisions and ensures to comply with the local legislation and all restrictions applicable to the country concerned.