Developed industrial zones
In Tunisia, there are 157 industrial zones covering a
total area of 5000 ha. They are distributed in coastal zones, which are not
subsidised, and regional development zones, which benefit from various subsidies
according to the group.
The 157 zones are distributed as follows:
- 35 zones in Greater Tunis covering 1900 ha, i.e. 38% of the total area.
- 63 zones in the coastal regions covering 1100 ha, i.e. 22% of the total area.
- 59 zones in regional development zones covering 2,000 ha, i.e. 40% of the total area.
Scheduled industrial zones
69 industrial zones are planned, with a total area of 2,254 ha. The current industrial zones are distributed as follows:
- 51 zones in Greater Tunis and the coastal regions covering a total area of 1,508 ha.
- 18 zones in regional development areas, with a total surface of 746 ha. 746 ha.
For further details, see the AFI Industrial Land Agency website.Visit